Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ten Things I Love About My TEETH

That's right...my teeth.  They are large and in charge, and haven't really been the source of self-confidence in my youth, but I'm learning to love every unique thing about me...so here are ten things I LOVE about them

10 - It's easy to brush a large target.
9 - Not only are they large, but also strong and I LOVE chewing ice with them
8 - You can see my smile from a mile away
7 - They match my big beautiful lips
6 - They are PERFECT for opening wrappers, and removing tags
5 - Great jokes come from them... (example: If you were a rapper, they'd have to make you an extra large grill.)  Courtesy of my husband.  I laughed so hard I almost peed.
4 - I almost always hit the rim of cups on them while drinking...believe it or not, it makes me laugh every time.
3 - They match Seester's teeth.
2 - They make for a fantastic weapon
1 - When I play with my daughter, she laughs hysterically when I chomp them in her ear

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Making me grin with my matching big chompers from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete